Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How to I put a gag gift in a can and seal it as if never opened?

I seem to remember that you could put a small gift into a Campbell's soup can and it would be sealed as if it had never been opened. Would really like to find out about this to send cookies to my son in the Army in Afghanistan.

How to I put a gag gift in a can and seal it as if never opened?
I think you're thinking of decoy safes. These are cans that look like the real article, but actually have a hidden compartment inside to conceal valuables. The link below has the best description of a large variety of them.





they vary widely in their cost. I would poke around your local area and see if someone stocks them at a reasonable cost. Otherwise, do an on-line search for decoy safes or hide valuables and you'll get a lot of hits to suppliers.
Reply:you will need a canner..... google it


No comments:

Post a Comment