Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I set up a gift card for online purchases?

I know that Visa Gift Cards can be used online. Can all gift cards (like American Express) be used online?





And back to my original question:


Say I want to order something from Ebay or Amazon. When it asks me for a billing information, do I just enter the information on the gift card? Do I need to click any special link that makes sure the site knows I'm using a gift card or do I just treat the gift card as if it were a credit card?





Thanks in advance

How do I set up a gift card for online purchases?
To answer your question, Visa and American Express gift cards can be used for online shopping. These gift cards work just like a regular credit card. You don’t really have to “set up” anything for the transaction. Just make sure your card is activated if it isn’t already before using it.





You may want to visit the following site to learn more about online shopping with gift cards: http://www.debit-card-guide.com/epayment... There’s a lot of useful information there to help you learn the ropes of e-payments, especially how to keep your personal information protected and ensure your online transactions are secure.





Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment