Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is there any other way to redeem and Itunes gift card without making an Itunes account?

i have a gift card and i pressed redeem on my itunes home page. but when i type in the code, a screen pops up telling me to make an account. and i don't want to put my credit card information up if im just using a gift card, because chances are, thats the only thing im going to be using my itunes shop for.





so if there is a way around it, it would be appreciated if someone would tell me :)





any help?

Is there any other way to redeem and Itunes gift card without making an Itunes account?
Sell it to someone, but it would be easier to just create an account then delete it. I've been using mine online for years and nothing has ever happened but if it did my bank would refund everything.
Reply:Set the account up normally and punch in your credit card number, redeem your gift card and then delete your payment details from your account. You can still use gift cards then, and you won't have to worry about credit card problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment