Sunday, May 16, 2010

How can I get a gift certificate from an English liquor store near Exeter college if I am in the US?

My friend was recently accepted to Exeter College at Oxford and has a birthday coming up. I'd like to get her a gift certificate she can use when she goes to England. I am not traveling to England, so would prefer to order online. Is there anywhere that allows this?

How can I get a gift certificate from an English liquor store near Exeter college if I am in the US?
Um... you can try looking at either Sainsbury's or Tesco online. Those are both major chains and there should be at least one of the two near her school. Might I suggest getting some pounds sterling from your local bank, and putting it in a funny card labeled "Booze Money" instead? That way she'll have cash ready for when she gets to the UK, and it might be easier on yourself as well.

racing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment