Friday, November 18, 2011

When shipping a gift internationally, does the customs form stay on the package when received?

I am sending my girlfriend a couple of gifts for her birthday, and was curious how the customs form works. As you may know, you have to list the package's contents and their respective values, which I did. My question is, does this stay on the package when she will receive it, or is it covered up? I ask because it kind of defeats the purpose of sending a gift if so, as its contents are displayed on the outside of the box, along with the value.

When shipping a gift internationally, does the customs form stay on the package when received?
Not that i have ever had. I ship and receive to and from Scotland all the time, Gifts and what not . The Customs paperwork is looked at, removed, and filed by the Custom agents and or postal people on each end


No comments:

Post a Comment